Thursday 14 March 2013

Tanya XXX

Hi guys!! i'm tanya and im basically the "girl" of the group along with Esme - Twighla's the funny one, Scarlett  is the tomboy/goth and caz is, uh, Caz really...
Fave colour: Green
Lucky number: 28
Fave food: Chocolate cake (mm...)
Fave drink: Blackcurrant juice
Fave sport: Netball or hockey (if dance counted then dance)
Fave band: Scouting for girls or Train
Fave artist: Taylor Swift
Fave song: Bette Davis eyes (Kim Carnes)
Fave event: Valentines day (!!!) or my Birthday or christmas
Fave item of clothing: Miniskirt
Fave trend: Geek glasses
Fave way 2 wear eye liner: the normal way and a lighting bolt down the right side of my face (I luv my girls)
Hobbies and clubs: Guides, ballet, singing with thunderstruk (duh), Drawing, writing, SHOPPING!!
Instruments i play: Piano (going for grade 2) and ukulele (kind of!!)
Fave animals: Dog, rats (the pet kind - hate the outdoor ones, one killed one of my parrots...), Parrots, fish, hedgehogs, elephant, syrian, hamster


So thats all about me!! What do ya think?

Luv ya!!




Tanya XXX




No comments:

Post a Comment