Thursday 28 March 2013

CAZ!!! Xxxxx

Heya!!! It's Caz! And I love exclamation marks!!! As you can see!!! Ok, so I'm the kind of sporty one and theatre kid of the band!! I have a bubbly but sensible personality and I can neither be bothered to do anything unless I really want to!!! I've got a bit of an imagination because I love daydreaming and thinking what things would really be like and don't ever give me a piece of plain paper and a pen!! I WILL LITERALLY DOODLE ALL OVER IT!!! I don't have a page in any of my school books that don't have some sort of smiley face on it!!

My hobbies:
Guides
Drama/theatre
Hockey
Rounders
Singing(sometimes)

My fave things:
Cake and pasta are my fave foods(I'm such a pig!)
Black and blue are my fave colours
Guinea pigs, hamster and dogs are my fave animals
1 is my fave number
Silk is my fave material
Between shades of grey is my all time fave book. It's about the second world war when the soviets took some of the people who knew too much about them and kidnapped them. The victims were taken to travel to Siberia where they slaved. This book is about strong love in family, heart throb and war. I would strongly recommend this book!
10 things I hate about you is one of my fave films for I have many.
Anne Hathaway is my fave actress. Her acting and singing is absolutely simply gorgeous!
Hugh Jackman. He was absolutely brilliant in the film Australia!










No comments:

Post a Comment